Are you looking to get more involved with your local community? Do you enjoy helping others and want to work as part of a dedicated team?
If this sounds like you then Lighthouse needs you! This is a great opportunity for you to give back and help support people in your local community, whilst learning new skills and even adding to your own CV.
Lighthouse is a registered charity and depends on the help of volunteers in order to maintain the level of services it currently offers. We know that your time is precious so we will work with you to make sure that you also get the most out of your experience with us.
Volunteering can cover a whole range of opportunities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Befriending (working one to one with clients)
- Participating in or helping out at community health fairs
- Participating in or helping out at fundraising events
- Representing Lighthouse at health fairs or other community events.
- Administrative support
- Practical help within Lighthouse Building (this can involve anything you might be good at, from minor repair work to a spot of cleaning).
If you have free time and would like to become a part of the Lighthouse team, please complete and return the befriending or volunteer form.